Minden Gross LLP is a well-respected mid-size law firm. We are large enough to offer firm members the support,
training, and services available at larger firms while at the same time providing a warm and congenial working
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Entry Level Technical Support Specialist
We have an immediate opening for an entry level Technical Support Specialist to work onsite.
Summary of Duties:
The Technical Support Specialist, reporting to the Director of Information Technology, will be responsible for the effective ongoing technical support of all firm staff. The individual will also work as part of a team with the other IT Department Staff and will be responsible for prioritizing tasks, and frequently checking in with the Director on the progress and results of assigned tasks and system issues which may arise.
Job Responsibilities and Key Competencies:
- Respond to technical support requests from users to ensure that a sense of “customer service” is maintained.
- Maintaining the Helpdesk log in order to effective track and monitor the progress of reported Helpdesk calls.
- Implement Information Technology projects according to the Information Technology Department Project Plans.
- Assists in conducting hardware and software upgrades, rollouts, and special projects on an as-needed basis.
- Assists in the lifecycle management and administration of various IT resources and systems.
- Utilizes procedures to document problems, recommends constructive improvements to procedures, and ensures updated procedures are written and followed.
- Other miscellaneous duties as requested to enhance the overall IT operation.
- Educational Certification denoting computer user support qualifications or associated courses with applicable work experience is required.
- Minimum one year in a computer related technical support position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong ability to deal with high stress situations and calmly/effectively “work the problem.”
- Wide range of software exposure/experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is a must.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Document Management Systems; knowledge of DocsOpen an asset.
- Strong exposure to high demand Document Production environments is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows is a major asset.
If you take pride in the quality of your work, are client-service driven, and enjoy working in a fast paced team environment, we invite you to forward your resume, including your salary expectations, to the Human Resources Director Athena Dimaras at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be certain to indicate “Technical Support Specialist” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Minden Gross LLP; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Minden Gross LLP is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
We are always looking for new talent to expand our service to clients.
For lawyer positions, please submit your application to:
Director of Legal Talent
For law student positions, please submit your application to:
The Student Committee
For law clerk, legal, and administrative professional positions, please submit your application to:
Director of Human Resources