Minden Gross LLP is a well-respected mid-size law firm. We are large enough to offer firm members the support,
training, and services available at larger firms while at the same time providing a warm and congenial working
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Digital Marketing Assistant and Receptionist
If you’re an individual who thrives working in a team to assist in the development of marketing programs – events, communications, social media, database optimization - in this hybrid role, the incumbent will share responsibilities with Marketing and Reception (in a backup coverage capacity) as a Digital Marketing Assistant and Receptionist.
Summary of Duties:
Provide assistance to the Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinator/Event Planner in the following areas:
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Writing, designing, posting, and managing web and social media content
- Updating and maintaining the client relationship management system (CRM)
- Researching, proposing, and planning digital marketing campaigns and projects
- Performing list management and follow-up for events and other projects
- Maintaining databases and tracking systems
- Formatting marketing materials for promotional use (Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe CC products)
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as they arise
- Some overtime flexibility required during peak times and events as needed
Provide backup reception coverage on a daily basis to relieve Receptionist for breaks and lunch, as well as vacation and sick days. Flexibility with hours (8:30am start time at the office would be required during Reception vacation and sick day coverage).
- Detail-oriented – with the ability to ensure numbers, data, and grammar are accurate
- Proficient and precise typing and data entry
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Word Styles
- Proficiency in HTML an asset
- Experience with content management systems an asset (HootSuite, Hubspot, Monday.com)
- Experience with website management an asset
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite an asset – InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator, and Photoshop in particular
- Experience with social media posting, planning, and content planning/management (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) in a corporate setting an asset
- Experience with digital advertising an asset
- A desire to learn and master new marketing technologies and trends
- Creative problem-solver getting the most from existing materials
- Previous marketing experience an asset
Due to the nature of the job, this role will predominantly work from the office, with the opportunity for some work from home days.
If you take pride in the quality of your work, are client-service driven, and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, we invite you to forward your resume, including your salary expectations to the Manager of Human Resources, Athena Dimaras at email@example.com. Please be certain to indicate “Digital Marketing Assistant and Receptionist” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Minden Gross LLP; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Minden Gross LLP is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
We are always looking for new talent to expand our service to clients.
For lawyer positions, please submit your application to:
Patti MacDonald Maarse
Manager of Professional Talent and Development
For law student positions, please submit your application to:
The Student Committee
For law clerk, legal, and administrative professional positions, please submit your application to:
Human Resources Manager